Tuesday, March 15, 2005

going with the flow

To a particular somebody: I have yet to know what it is about you that I find fascinating. But for sure, the half of the face that I could see when we talked on the steps was more enchanting than the changing of colours, of the sudden burst of life of the morning. Your profile is more wondrous than the sunrise. And for me, who loves the sunrise and the sunset (my favourite times of the day), that is saying so much. I'm taking this one slow. I hold on to the changes that shift inside me and do this differently. There's just so much to gain and so much to lose. But isn't that how it is supposed to be? - The Flight of the Rocketman
that was his message. i wouldn't deny that he's a really good writer. and yes... we decided to take it slow. i don't know where this is heading, but i'm enjoying every second of it. there are times when i would miss him but wouldn't really make any move. i dont want him to feel that i'm possesive nor do i want to disturb him in any way. i just want him to be happy, coz everytime i'm with him, everytime i think of how he came into me life, i feel happy and at the same time calm... something i never felt in long time now... and words would never be enough to explain how thankful i am.
it was his birthday yesterday, i sent him flowers, the album of Kelly Clarkson and a cake. he told me that he liked it, and i'm glad he did. last saturday, we watched a concert with his friends. that's when i realized that he has something that makes me smile. i've never met anyone like him. the way he stares at me, the way he smiles, the way he makes fun of people... a lot of things. sometimes i just feel this surge of electricity flow through my body when i'm with him. i don't want him to know that though. he would probably laugh at me. these are some things that make me want more from him. i'm trying my best to take it slow, but then reality bites. i can never really ask him to be with me everytime i want to. sometimes i feel like what he's feeling now is different from the way he felt last week. i don't know why, but i have to stop thinking about these stupid ideas for this to work out. it's harder than just going with the flow, but i'm willing to do it. i have to trust him.
i told myself that whatever happens to this, i sincerely wish him happiness... i wish for him to find what he wants and be able to grab it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home